City Support is a high-quality training provider, specialising in health and social care.
At City Support we specialise in providing care training courses and integrated programmes to the Adult Social Care Sector; working in care and support environments, supported living, residential and nursing homes, day centres, domiciliary care, as well as hospitals and community services.
We are dedicated to building delegates’ skill base using innovative, tried and tested teaching and learning techniques and use a range of delivery methods to ensure that all training is highly impactful, fully effective and leaves delegates with a clear action plan for application of learnings within their working practices.
Our courses are available at our Training Centre or client’s own premises.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
- Earn a competitive salary with increased flexibility and excellent benefits.
- Learn everything you to know to succeed in adult care settings
- Complete the course to learn the skills needed to excel in a sector where qualified and motivated individuals are in high demand.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Help some of the most vulnerable in our society.
- Get a chance to work with other like-minded people, equally passionate about the impact of their jobs have on the lives of others.
We offer a diverse range of courses from mandatory induction and training courses in health and social care to more specialised subjects leading to various recognised industry certifications and diplomas.
GET QUALIFIED AND TURN YOU COMPASSION INTO A FULFILLING CAREER IN THE ADULT CARE SECTOR.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
And there is no obligation. Talk to one of our experts today.