Our vision is a world where:
Everyone is valued and supported to live independently
We work closely with our client to provide flexible support service that enables older people, and vulnerable adults to live an independent life in their own home and stay active in the community
We create a personalised support plan that meets each client’s exact needs. We aim to support each client to live as independently as possible, and to meet their personal goals or acquire/develop daily living skills. We also support our clients to get more involved in the community.
We are aware that some of our clients have been in hospital for many years. We therefore acknowledge the transition from the hospital setting into a community setting can be a challenge. We are here to support our clients through this transition process.
Our Skilled Staff
- We invest in ongoing training and development of our staff.
- Our staff are friendly and passionate about enabling clients to lead fulfilling lives and achieve their aspirations.
- To further improve clients quality of life, we provide enhanced support to prepare clients for more independent living in the community.
- City Support aims to increase client’s quality of life by actively engaging them within the community.
- We support clients to be the best they can be.
- We respect clients as individuals.
- We listen and learn by working together.
- We think of new ways to make good ideas happen.
- We work to the highest standards and ensure we provide the best support.
- Having choice and control.
- Respect and dignity.
- Being independent, safe, healthy and well.
- Involvement and taking part.
- Rights and responsibilities.
Why Choose Us?
Highly trained and motivated staff committed to better outcomes for clients
Ensuring that support is always available to our service users.
We are passionate about providing services that meets service user expectations.
We are very meticulous in our approach to service provision.
Our approach is dynamic and articulate. Flexible without compromising standards.